Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm back...

Okay, I know I've said this before and I'd write and then disappear for months on end...but I'm truly back this time...lol...did you miss me? Of course you did...:o) Well, things have certainly changed in my life in the last little while...I've moved out of Sudbury...yep...I've left the Big Nickel behind for the warm, humid climate of the Niagara Region...such bliss...such heat...lol. It's absolutely gorgeous though...and we're never ever at a lack for something to do...we're either going for drives down the beautiful Niagara Parkway....shopping at quaint little shops in Niagara on the Lake...going to silly little museums and fun houses on Clifton Hill in the Falls...eating scrumptious meals at the Boat House in Niagara Falls...checking out savory confections all over the region...chocolate shops abound here by the way....going to Happy Rolph's to visit the newborn calf or baby donkeys and all their pals....feeding the ducks or swimming in Port Dalhousie...participating in Dragon Boat races in Welland, going to the Drive-In in Fonthill....ordering the world's best pizza from On The Mark in St. Kitts....I could go on and on....We love it here!!! Absolutely, positively LOVE LOVE it!! Oh, and I can't forget the fabulous new friends I've made here...I love you all!! Did I forget to mention our day trips to Toronto for the first ever Veggie Pride Parade...and the Gay Pride Parade....and...oh, well, you get the idea...it's been a fun filled, action packed summer so far and it's only just begun...I'm loving life and enjoying every single second of it....Love you my pretties...til I blog again...this time it should be relatively soon....I promise! lol...xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment