Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sooooo busy...

Wow, this is great. Truly great...I'm finally so busy I don't know what to do with myself...lol...I've gone through many stages in the last year, but busy was never really one of them...at least never in a good way... Now, I'm moving again...this time to my very own home...and there's so much to plan...I want to paint the inside, work on the front and back yards, there's so much to do at this new place we'll be busy for quite some time...I also have decided to start my own company, so I'm in the process of writing my business plan so that I can approach some investors and get some funding. If all goes well I should be up and running by mid-fall and hit the ground running with the Christmas Season fast approaching...that would be awesome. I feel good. I have a purpose. I have plans. I have wonderful friends and the best family a gal could hope for... Keep your fingers crossed for me kiddies...this is bound to be an exciting time in my life and I hope you'll all wish me luck! Love you all....

Mamacita

No comments:

Post a Comment