Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Told ya I'd be back soon...

Well, here I am... The last few days have certainly been eventful for me...I've finally purchased my own home! Applause please!! I'm thrilled...it's a little old house in the town of Welland... a fixer upper to be sure, however, it's MY fixer upper! I can't wait to move in and transform this space into something that will reflect my personal style. I'm already planning...I need paint, paintbrushes, curtains, a sander, a lawn mower, a hose, a ladder...so much more...Yipee! I can hardly believe it. You see, over the last few weeks I've been reading The Law of Attraction and Cash in a Flash. It's working people...it had worked once before, but I'd sort of gotten lazy and let go of the principles I'd learned. That's why I decided to return to the library, pick up the book again and re-read it. I'm feeling more confident now, much happier and a lot more ambitious than before. I believe that the things I've learned in the books and am applying to my life will alter my entire being... the lifestyle I want is but a thought away...isn't that awesome! I wanna be a billionaire so frikkin bad...LOL...and so I shall! Take care my pretties... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment