Monday, December 7, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive!

Howdy people! I'm back and better than ever...I'm finally getting back on my feet after this horrific grief filled year. Troy got a new job which he started today and I've decided to rediscover my artistic side. I've been painting...a lot...with oils, acrylics and oil pastels...I've been painting mainly modern abstracts but also some pop art in oil pastels..I'm enjoying every single minute of it...Hopefully by spring I'll have enough paintings done to attend a craft show...things are finally starting to look up...I'm looking forward to Christmas and having all the kids over and eating some yummy turkey, and ham and tons and tons of goodies! Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night...lol...By the way, I can't wait for 2010....2009 sucked the big one! lol...Talk to you later peeps...LOVE YOU ALL!!

1 comment: